Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 03:49:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Interested in joining the WebsiteBaker team?
For more Information read here or on our new website.
177355 Posts in 24312 Topics by 6873 Members
Latest Member: marylenive
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lightbox2 titling  (Read 1256 times)
peterrodger

« on: December 10, 2007, 12:53:40 AM »

I've just managed to integrate Lightbox2 (fantastic module) with Form2 (forms with uploadable attachments) so that visitors (registered) can upload images directly into the lightbox.  There are 2 minor problems - firstly how the heck can I get the permissions on the uploaded image file and the subsequently created thumbnail to set themselves to 644?  They upload at 600 and consequently are not visible on the Lightbox page.  At present I will have to look out for a warning email and then access by FTP in order to change them manually.

Secondly, Lightbox2 is superb - BUT I'd like my visitors to be able to add some comments on their form (to be displayed with their full size image) when they upload their image (that's no p[roblem - I just create a field in the form).  But my question is... how can I get the contents of this comments field to appear in the lightbox, in the white area underneath the full size image?

Anyone got any ideas?

Vincent

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 08:02:38 PM »

No idea, unfortunately, but I think it would make the module even better indeed. So, if anybody knows a way to implement it, you'd make both Peter and me very happy afro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: