Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 06:25:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Interested in joining the WebsiteBaker team?
For more Information read here or on our new website.
177456 Posts in 24325 Topics by 6877 Members
Latest Member: chickenjoe
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Form module - Tag not closed  (Read 1280 times)
cmlawson

« on: September 01, 2007, 10:37:43 PM »

I've used WB for about 5-6 sites now & the form module always seems be messed up. I've been able to fix it by sticking in a close table tag around line 226.

I just wanted to post this in case anyone else is having troubles a form on their site.

CML
mrmcctt

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 01:26:54 PM »

I, too, am having that problem but I don't understand your fix above.  You say that you added a "close table tag around line 226" but which file is that in (view.php?) and what does this look like (the close table tag)?

I'm new to WB and would like to fix this.
ruebenwurzel
WebsiteBaker Org e.V.

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 01:57:09 PM »

Hello,

all needed table tags are in the settings of the form modul. So if there is a missing closing table tag, it was deleted from the user in the settings and can simply be added there again without the need of changing any coryfiles.

Matthias
mrmcctt

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 07:17:46 PM »

I guess I misunderstood then.  The problem I have is that every <input> tag that gets generated with the form module does not have a corresponding </input> closing tag.  When I run the page through W3C's validator, every <input> is missing a closing tag.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: